First Business News Portal in English from Nepal
KATHMANDU: Finance Minister Bishnu Prasad Poudel, on Saturday, unveilled the budget for 2021-22 and below are major highlights of the budget related to country’s capital market.
1. Nepal Telecom divestment up to 22%. To be provided to NT’s customers.
2. STC rebates
3. Capital Gain Tax on short term (up to 365 Days) 7.5% for individual
4. Banking : Margin further squeezed due to Various Interest Subsidized loans and Tax benefit of merger / acquisition available for same class institutions acquisition of B and C class won’t be in priority
5. Insurance : Home Insurance Rebate, Expansion of Coverage
6. Mutual fund / JV / PE fund income tax exempted
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
© Copyright 2020. FiscalNepal.com. Website Design and Developed by Genesis Web Technology